Saturday 15 October 2011

first
WHAT ARE SUCKER+BULLSHIT MAN
FOR THE FIRST TIME I TALKING RUBBISH LIKE THIS...AND THAT FOR YOU IDIOT BOY,,,,
JZ FOR SUCKER LIKE YOU....!!!!!!!!!!HUUUHHHHH!!!!YOU'RE JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*i really in hot temper now..at 12.55 oct15...bcoz of sorang boy niew...and that make me hate boy more..more...and MORE!!!!!boleh dia mention kt fb about my body????berani betol dia...weii,,meh sini aku maki ko....ko and sape2 tak berhak nak cakap pasal body aku yag mane2 ok!!!!wlaupun tu jz application kt fb...guys,,don't blamed me if i really hate boys nows..dis is what he did to me...aku rase hina tahu tak...!!!!!!only bcoz of your word!!!!!STUPID!!!!!

Owk,,sori marah2...hmmm,second...sori alina coz qaw susah nak contact aku....aku pown miss you damn,,,,,-i really depressed at this moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment